I went ahead and hopped into my VPS via SSH real fast and ran some updates on both the server and the Ghost software (I sorta separate those two things in my head, as it is easier that way (for me)). I also went ahead and put the Ghost docs for updating the Ghost CLI and further instructions into the file on Standard Notes where I keep such stuff. I also have a "hard copy" in Text Edit that I store away in a folder on the Desktop of the laptop (backups on the 1TB SSD, as well). I like to keep track of where I am going, and where I've been with development stuff, and some things are easier to just refer back to via a quick link in a plain text file somewhere.

So, now tmo.name should be all up to date, and that is nice.

back later