So, I found a (free) theme from JustGoodThemes for Ghost called "Scriptor" (which is active right now) and the only thing I altered was the font-family section of the CSS file. I changed everything to "Monospace", of course. Before and after doing this modification, I checked to see if it passed the GScan test, and yes, it gets 100/100 :) So now I can go ahead and back everything up and finally update the Ghost CLI, like described, here.

I may tweak this and that with the theme some time when I get bored, but not at this moment (namely, making some of the font a little bit smaller - it's BIG right now!).

So, I got updates to do

back soon