hi, sky - high in the sky

What type of clouds are these?

I call them scattered, jumbled clouds.

That's the meteorological term for them ;)

Just looked nice, needed to be captured

so there's a snappy snoo


Subscribe to from the desk of TMO

Don’t miss out on the latest issues. Sign up now to get access to the library of members-only issues.